Tips When Calling
- Have as much information as possible such as the defendant’s name, booking number, case number and/or date of the defendant’s birth.
- Refer to any correspondence that we sent you and bring it with you if you come to the office.
- If a specific Assistant Solicitor has been assigned to your case, direct your questions to that person or leave a detailed message for a return call.
- If you have a question about a felony charge, call the District Attorney’s Office because that office handles those charges.
- Remember that we will not give a defendant legal advice, but we may give him general information such as the court date or the name of the Judge assigned by the State Court Clerk.
- Let us know if you have a change of address or cannot attend court if you are a witness or a victim in the case.