SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FOR RECORD RESTRICTION
Failure to complete the process as instructed may hinder the completion of your request for record restriction.
Prior to filling out the applicant’s portion of the application, please obtain all documentation of the final disposition of the arrest that is the subject of this restriction.
1. Complete (1) the application form with your case and contact information below and (2) the consent form to authorize our office to run your criminal history.
2. Submit the application, consent form and a copy of the front and back of your ID (driver’s license, state issued identification) with the application.
3. The first 300 completed applications received will be processed during the Record Restrictions Summit.
4. You will receive an email confirming that your application is complete for the Record Restrictions Summit and then a follow up email with instructions for how to participate in the virtual event.
5. If your application is not in the first 300 applications, our office will still review your request for restriction. Please note that the final decision on your request will be sent to you later in the summer after the summit.
If you have questions please contact our Record Restriction Hotline at (404) 612-4827
If you would like to submit a hard copy, download PDF application here and submit to email@example.com
160 Pryor St SW J301 • Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 612-4800 • Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm