In order to have your restricted access application processed effectively, you must have the following certified documents from the Clerk of Superior Court.

A certified copy of your disposition should include:

1. Copy of the indictment
2. Copy of the court order for pretrial intervention or alternative choices program
3. Copy of the completion form for the program
4. If you were granted 1 st offender you must have sentencing sheet for 1 st offender treatment and order of discharge
5. If your arrest occurred after July 1, 2013 do not take your restriction application to the arresting police.
Bring section 1of the application and your disposition to the District Attorney’s Office. It ‘will be processed internally.



Comments are closed.

Close Search Window